To ensure accessibility and effective communication with patients and their companions, we provide these auxiliary aids and services.
For equipment or interpreter services, dial “0” for the operator from within the hospital or 806-212-2000 from outside the hospital.
BSA offers the following services for patients with special needs.
- Language translation services
- Sign language interpreter
- Closed-captioned television
- Telephones equipped with volume amplifiers
- TDD - a device that allows you to pass typed information through a telephone
- Wheel chair accessibility
- Special nurse call button for quadriplegic and ventilator patients
- Disabled/van parking spaces
- Handicapped accessible bathrooms
- Assistive listening devices
- Braille elevator and room number designations