Click here to view the Parking Map for the BSA Main Campus
Free Valet Service
In an effort to meet the needs of our patients and our visiting public, BSA offers a free valet service. When you come to BSA to bring your elderly mother for a test, you can leave your car at the front door and accompany her to her destination inside the hospital. While inside, your car will be parked and then returned to you when you are ready to leave.
Valet parking also brings peace of mind to
- Parents with small children
- Visitors who are too weak to walk the great distances
- Visitors who have a disability
- Out-patients who come for multiple tests over a series of days
- Family members who are in and out of the building several times during the day
The young men and women who serve as valet parkers work from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. We know you will be impressed with their energy and willingness to serve you when you come to BSA.